السبت، 16 يونيو 2012

Possibly moving to Geneva - need advice

I need a bit of advice. A couple of years ago I was offered a job in Geneva, but had shortly before just arrived and started work in Basel, so I turned it down without burning my bridges.

Now the company have approached me again with a potential offer, not confirmed ye, but a definite possibility. However I really need some specific advice about the area.

I would be working at Quai du Seujet in the city. I will have to live on the French side and have a 5 year old daughter. I need the shortest commute possible but within a reasonable price range for accommodation. Just having a quick look, there doesn't seem so much choice around, without being mega bucks....I would probably pay maximum 1700 euros pcm for a house.

I have 5 year old daughter who is fluent in French already, and would attend local french school. Which villages have the best schools, and periscolaire option?

Which villages have best public transport links......what is parking like in the city? I will be working shifts so times outside of regular working times.

If i get the offer then I will need to act quickly and I won't turn it down again.

Thanks for the help.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق