السبت، 16 يونيو 2012

Help! Maus, Hamsters or Guinea Pigs (for my 6yr old)

Hi
I am about to make a big mistake when i actually said I would consider getting my daughter (she is going on 6) a pet. She asked one for her imminent 6th birthday.
It is either a mouse, a hamster or a guinea pig.

Can all the pet-experts here advise me, what are the pros and cons, the costs, the preparations for these type of small animals? Where to get these?
Do you have one?

My requirements are:
1. Inside house
2. Small animal (with cage)
3. Won't die easily
4. can hold and caress (therefore rabbits are out)
5. No need too much attention, just food, water and cleanup
6. Little or no smell
7. No dropping of too much fur

Ok ok, I should instead get some fishes I know, I did try. But she wants a furry little pet.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق