السبت، 16 يونيو 2012

Hi I am a new poster but regular follower of EF.

Hi I am a new poster but regular follower of EF.

My wife and I are sadly leaving Switzerland after 2 years to return to the UK.

I always paid tax at source and have had an accountancy company paid for by my employer complete my tax returns for 2010 and 2011. In 2010 I was owed money (yet to be recieved) and my 2011 is currently being prepared.

I understand that once de-registered I must settle tax for 2012, since my old employer will no longer pay for proffesional help can anyone advise weather I will be able to prepare myself? Will I also be able to offset any tax I owe for 2011 and 2012 with tax I am owed back?

Apreciate anyones experience or advice since I always find tax affairs confusing where ever I am

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق