الأحد، 10 مارس 2013

If this store did not have such a fine collection of merchandise

If this store did not have such a fine collection of merchandise, I don't see how they could stay in business with their credit-only return policy and their attitude.  There is no place like New Threads for a special occasion outfit for my (ahem) demographic.  But my dealings with the staff have left me looking for alternatives.  Once when I asked about the return policy while considering a purchase of several hundred dollars, the owner shouted across the store that she didn't want me buying anything if I thought I might return it.  Several years later I made an honest mistake, misreading a price tag and chatting rather than reading the sales slip as I signed it.  When I went back to explain, I was literally mocked for thinking that anything in the store would be the price I had thought that item was (it would have been on their low end, but they definitely carry some items in that range). How can they afford to alienate potential customers in this economy???

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق