الأحد، 10 مارس 2013

I can't walk into this store without finding something I like and want to own

I can't walk into this store without finding something I like and want to own.  I am a cashmere fan and they always have a great selection of beautiful wraps and sweaters.  Recently, I found one I HAD to have, but they were out of my size and they kindly offered to order it for me.  I often shop here and have NEVER found the store's staff to be anything but polite and helpful...

I went in the other day when my mother was visiting and she also found (and purchased) several beautiful outfits.  I am always impressed by the fact that the store has such a wide range of styles and pieces that appeal to me (age 42) and my Mom (age 62) despite the vast differences in our personal tastes.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق