الأحد، 10 مارس 2013

I have no idea what the complaining reviewers are talking about

I have no idea what the complaining reviewers are talking about.  I have shopped there twice, trying on lots of clothes and looking around to try to compose outfits.  Both times not just one, but all three of the women who worked there were very generous with their time...looking for sizes, colors, and styles, offering suggestions, setting up the fitting room, etc.

The selection of clothes is to die for and my only complaint is that it's hard not to go over budget because of so many things that look and fit great.  I have had compliments galore on the clothes.

My friend came with me the second time, and she had the same experience.  And both times I went the store was full of shoppers, all enjoying themselves and being treated royally.

I just can't imagine how someone would be treated rudely.  It is totally out of character  with the whole atmosphere of the place.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق